Saturday, July 11, 2015

Cards for Swap Partner

Hello from hot and humid TX!  I love the heat though, my hubby calls me a lizard b/c I love it so much, LOL.  I wanted to pop in and share some cards I made for a swap I am in where we send our partner  2 cards for what the months theme is and then also some handmade embellishments for them to use that you made yourself, can be any type of things for cards and such.  I made my partner 3 cards and the theme was Summer, beachy stuff.  Here are my three cards and I used Spellbinder dies, brush markers,and blender pen, fabric, stickers, clear stamps, outline stickers and hand made bling........  So here they are:





This was such a fun swap, looking forward to the next one.  I hope she will love the cards and the goodies I made for her.  I'll be sure to let ya'll know.  Well I do believe that's all I have for today.  Thanks for popping by and visiting.......

Crafty Hugs
Chrisb

3 comments:

  1. Very cool!! Love the "beachy/summer" theme....think you rocked it!! (oh and I may be a lizard too, I love the heat as well)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great great swap cards she will love hem all. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards Chris. I Love the summer theme one the best..Loz

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....