Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Anniversary Card for friend

Hello all, I thought I had posted this card and well I guess I kinda forgot....sometimes life gets in the way of our crafty time, LOL.  But anyway I made this card for friends celebrating their 34th Anniversary and they loved it!  It was made with Spellbinder dies, some white flowers that i just inked up the edges to make them pop more, the champagne bottle I found in a clearance bin at Walmart, the music background was from a stamp and I cut to fit the die cut.  Than added some black bling......that's it.  Hope you liked it.  




That's all I have right now until I take some pics of all the other cards I have finished....have fun Wednesday all.

Until Next Time,
Tootles

3 comments:

  1. Lovely anniversary card, Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the neatest card I have seen in a long time. Absolutely beautiful. Can't wait what you do next.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....