Sunday, January 25, 2015

Mail Call

Happy Sunday everyone.  I have a busy day running my Mom and I around tomorrow so I wanted to pop in and share some Happy Mail I received yesterday in the mail from my friend Deloris.  She and I are both trying to learn Parchment Craft to add to our cards.  Well she is coming along great with it and sent me this beautiful card, which I will treasure forever, here it is....


It is even prettier in person.  I just love it, made my day....Thanks Deloris, your a wonderful friend.

Well that's it for today, going to settle in and get ready to watch Downton Abbey on television here shortly.  Have a great end to your week.

Until next time
Tootles all

4 comments:

  1. This is great! I do think SunnyD is coming right along with this parchment technique, I love seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just looked at your card on Deloris's blog. So I had to come see your blog.
    You both do a great job with this technique I wish I had the patience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the kind words dear friend. .......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card you received from D Chris..Loz

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....