Tuesday, April 1, 2014

March CCC at Society of Stampaholics

Hello there to all my crafty friends.  Today is the reveal of all the wonderful cards sent out in the March Card Chain Challenge at Society of Stampaholics.  I sent my card to Greta in Oregon and I went with the friendship theme. Here is the card I made for her:  


And I want to send out a big Thank You to Joy, in Ohio for the very sweet and pretty card I rec'd from her today for this exchange.  Thanks Joy, I love it and here is the card she made me, isn't it just so pretty?

Oh and I almost forgot, to thank, Joy, for the very lovely die cuts she included with the card.

Well that's all I have for you right now.  Have a wonderful Tuesday and thanks so much for popping by and leaving me some love.

Until Next Time,
Big Crafty Hugs to all

3 comments:

  1. Chris, your card with the lace circle doily behind the gorgeous flowers (and the colors were so pretty!) is just lovely. Your friend will be so pleased to have received this. The one sent you is so pretty too. I love that EF border & the bright orange flower really pops against that sharp white background. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and the flowers on the first card are lovely. And I love the white card with the big flowers it is a perfect way to send the sunshine to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Both are wonderful cards. The one you made has so much dimension to it with that fabulous huge flower and the bouquet around it. I love the clean embossed white of the card you received. I love that it then has a bold orange flower.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....