Monday, August 26, 2013

DT Post Challenge # 55 - Anything Goes


Hello and welcome back to another CWLC Challenge.  This week it's ANYTHING GOES!  So that can't be to hard for you to come on over and join in the fun, right??  Our sponsor this time around is Digi Darla,  they one of my favorite companies too.  I picked this relaxing digi called "Beach and a book".  I made a card base from the spellbinders die (grand ovals)  and also used it for cutting out the image on.  Colored the image with Copics, ran it through my Grand Cali bur and before taking the die off image I sponged on some Desert Sand ink from Momento.  Attached image with glue runner and added 3-d dimensionals to top and bottom.  And of course you all know I have to have some Bling somewhere on my cards..........So here is the finished card. 

T

Be sure to stop by our blog over at CWLC Blog and see what fun things the design team has made to get your creative juices going. Thanks again for coming by and I love reading all your comments too, they sure do make my day. 

Until next time,
Keep on crafting

5 comments:

  1. Love this card, so pretty and lots of nice embellishments. I must drop by CWLC and see what is happening there.
    Kindest wishes from the UK
    Joan aka lakeslady

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Chris this is adorable love it!!
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic summer card Chris..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chris, just read your sweet comment on FFC 17. I have not gotten anything from you with your snail. Let me see if you have moderate turned on, so I can leave my address here w/o it being published to the world. If I can, I'll leave my regular email and we can 'talk' about the snails through email. Sorry I haven't gotten anything from you...if you left it in a comment, I didn't get that either! Hope all is well. Love your sparkling fun in the sun. Great card & great job with the bling too. Hugs & TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great summer card Chris - our summer has ended now and your card makes me soooo want to be on that beach!
    xx
    Laurian

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....