Monday, May 27, 2013

3 Layers and U lift me up Challenge 43


Hello again.  Well it's time for my guest DT spot with Created with Love Challenges to come to an end. It was a lot of fun creating with all the cool images they gave me to work with and everyone of the Gals at Created with Love were super to work with and they are soooo talented.  So now on with this weeks Challenge theme: You lift me up and use 3 layers. Really hope you will continue to visit Created with Love and play along in their challenges.  It is just good plain fun to enter and plus you might just be a lucky winner and if not at least you got to craft something cool, right?  So here is my final card as DT guest, hope you like it.......

So that's it for now gang.  Have a fab fun day!

Until Next time
Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....