Wednesday, October 17, 2012

More Cards

Hi there.  I just realized last night I was behind & I needed to get some RAK cards out to some other Card Making friends in a few groups I belong to.  So here are some of the cards I sent out in the mail today.  

This first one was stamped with a rubber stamp on white card stock & I used a Spellbinder die, labels 25, on the front to make it a bit different.  Used water color pencils and OMS to color and added a bit of smooch paint to the flowers to add some shimmer to them, it's hard to see the shimmer effect in the picture.  Added some bling to finish it off.  Here it is. 

This one is off the  a friend in a Yahoo Group called Card Making Friends.

On to the next card.  This card was supposed to be for a color challenge but I was not thrilled with it for that but it will be perfect for a RAK card for a friend in Split Coaster Stampers RAK Group.  The digital  image is a freebie from Clearly Vintage.com.  And here's the card:
Well that's it for now. Working on a birthday card for a friend and will post a picture when I get it all finished.  Have a great Wednesday!

Until next time............
Bye Y'all

2 comments:

  1. Great cards Chris!!
    Love the first one, beautiful colored!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Sandra. I follow you too. Thanks for visiting.
    Hugs Chris

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....