Monday, September 24, 2012

Happy Monday

HAPPY MONDAY everyone!   Boy, have I been busy the past 4-5 days.  I did attend the Creating Keepsakes Convention in San Marcos, TX on Friday.  A smaller convention but still a lot to see and buy.  I did a couple Make & Takes.  One was at the Heartfelt Creations booth with Jennifer as the instructor. She was super sweet and it was a lot of fun chatting with her.  We made a card with a dimensional flower and dies on it, will be posting pics later today hopefully.  And I also made a pendant at the Craft Fantastic Booth.  I got lots of goodies and had a fun time browsing, shopping and getting lots of inspiration with my friend, Liz.  And I wanted to thank her for hooking up with me before her classes started Friday afternoon.  All in all if was fun, and I will post  picture of my stash I got soon.  

Now before I forget, I promised to post some pics of my crafty area.........well I am in the middle of re-doing where I want all my stuff to be kept, to hopefully make it more user friendly, will see.  So please be patient with me as I am re-arranging.  Rest assured I will as promised post pictures soon.

Well that's all I have right now.  Have a great start to your week.  Off to put my Soap Booth items back in the attic until the next show in a month.  Will post of pic of my table later too, if it turned out, Hubby said pic was washed  out a bit from it being soooo sunny Yesterday,oh well...............

Until Next Time.....................
Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....