Monday, August 20, 2012

Shopping and a New Friend

It's Monday afternoon and I am just sitting for the first time today at 4pm.  I have had a nice day so far though.  I have been chatting with a new lady friend  that is on one of the craft forums I frequent.  We decided that it would nice to meet face to face before we go the Creative Keepsakes' Convention next month in San Marcos, TX.   We decided on meeting at a new Achievers store midway between our homes.  It was fun and my new friend, Liz, is very sweet.  She knows a lot about scrap booking and a lot about products I have never used but will now!  We spent 1 1/2 hrs browsing , talking and buying too.... it was fun to have someone who loves crafting as much as I do to shop with.  And we are making plans to meet up at the convention and shop there, better start saving my pennies now!  Now since I am planning on being able to spend a bit next month I could not spend a lot today, but I did get a couple of handy things for the craft area.  All were on sale so I didn't feel to bad, lol.  Here 's what I got.

Mini Scor-pal for cardmaking & Xyron Tape Runner

And the deal here today was that when you buy the tape runner you get another refill tape for "Free" this week only!  And there's 100 ft of tape in one and run about $10 bucks, so that was a nice savings.  Can't wait to try all of it out.  Oh almost forgot, the Scar-Pal came with a a free zipper sleeve too. Well that's my day so far today.  Click over to the Card Page to see what I dug out of my Christmas card making stash to start on the Christmas Cards List.  Everyone not only likes my handmade cards, but now they expect them.....And I hate to disappoint anyone.  

Until next time...
Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....