Sunday, August 8, 2021

Challenge/ Swap card

 Hello all!  Happy Sunday evening….. hope everyone has had a great weekend.  I found a little scrap of time and made a cool card for the Make The Cards Challenge blog and it’s double duty it will be sent of to my swap partner.  The challenge was to use orange sherbert colors( 2 shades of orange, pinky orange and lite yellow) and the swap theme was shabby chic cards.  I do think I did pretty good.  And I actually really like this card.  I am not really a shabby chic kinda crafter but I do like this card a lot!  Hope y’all do too.  And now here is the card……. Enjoy! 


Until next time,

Tootles


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us at Make the Cards Challenge this week! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun mix of elements, love the torn paper mats! Thanks for playing with us at Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....