Saturday, May 15, 2021

Going to the beach

 Hello there...... how’s everyone doing? All good here.  I wanted to make a beach themed card. For he challenge over at  

www. makethecardschallenge.com and the theme this week is The beach.  So I came up with this beach side card.  Even made some quilled flip flops and sunglasses to add on.  The stamp is from Art Impressions one of my favorite stamp companies as a lot of you know already. Well here it is and that’s it for now.  Have a great Saturday!  



Until next time

Tootles

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet little beach house! I think it's time we ALL vacationed at the beach! Thanks for joining us at the Make the Cards Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE card and love those quilled flip flops ... aren't you clever!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Cards Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    MAKE THE CARDS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love any beach themed cards and your creative way of making those thongs, as we call them in Australia is a brilliant idea. xx Following you.

    https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....