Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Birthday card for my BFF

 Hello and a very Happy New Year to all!  Sharing a card I made for my besties birthday next week.  I absolutely love it and hope you do too....


I am planning on leaving Facebook at some point and will be using my blog to share all my hobbies and things I make so be sure to check back and follow me so we can keep in touch. Hope everyone is healthy and safe in these crazy times of our country!   Stay well and please keep in touch......


Until next time

Tootles

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and colours..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this card! The flowers, the colors...all of it. Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh that’s so sweet, Thank You sooooo much!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....