Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Some cards I forgot to post......



So I believe I forgot to share a few cards I did recently.  No excuses just got busy doing other things.... so here we go! 

Birthday card for a friend
   

                             Hand Embroidered Birthday card for my niece


                           Red, white and blue , but not 4th of July swap


                                            Birthday card for my Auntie


                                                         
                                  Masculine birthday card for a friend
 

Well that’s all I have for now.   Have a few more birthday cards to think about and swap cards so you know I’ll be back with more to share.  And I need to get moving on my Christmas cards.  Have a fabulous  day, hope your creating something wonderful.

Until Next Time,
Tootles














1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards Chris. Love the hand embroidered one..Loz

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....