Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Finally back!

Hello everyone!  I have been MIA for sometime.  I have been making cards but just had no time to actually post them.  I will try over the next few days to post several at a time so I can get caught up on sharing with you all.   My mom is with us now and we have finally settled into a good groove and I am so lucky that she and my hubby get along soooo well.  They laugh and joke together all the time.
I also want to say I hope everyone is healthy and doing well with all the virus stuff happening.  We have been fine thru it all so far.  

I have also started to make my own 3D flowers, since I can’t get to my fav craft store and really do not want to charge a bunch of things.  Especially since I have a ton of stash here to make my own.  Here’s some of what I started making with what Heartfelt Creations flower dies I have and totally forgot about!  So how did. I do?  It’s fun to do and I make them while TV watching in the evenings.....I will be posting picks of cards sooon so be sure to check back or follow me now.
Thanks for popping by.........


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....