Monday, January 21, 2019

Birthday gift set fro friend

Hello all.  Hope everyone is having a great start to the new year!  So far so good here, no complaints.   I have a friend who requested a set of handmade cards that she could give for any occasions as her birthday gift.  So this is what I came up with.

I used Lavinia stamps, Altenew stamps and Art Impression stamps.  All my favorite stamps too.  Stamped them all and then put them in a clear 6x6 plastic box, that I have idea where I got it but I still have 4 left to use.  Added a strip of patterned paper for a belly band and then a birthday tag on top of that.  There are 5 cards and envelopes, all the cards are blank inside.  I think she will really like it. What do you all think, I'd love to know your thoughts........

Well off to deliver this gift and birthday card.  Hope you all have a fun and crafty day!

Until Next Time
Tootles



5 comments:

  1. Fantastic gift idea Chris. i Love the lavinia stamped cards...Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'll make a great gift. They are lovely. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous set of cards. This is a fantastic gift and very nicely packaged.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....