Monday, June 4, 2018

Coloring Challenge 2018 - day 4

So I have decided to attempt to do some coloring this month with the Daily Marker - Coloring Challenge.  Hopefully I will end up with lots of nice colored card toppers at the end.  Here is what I did early this morning when I could not sleep.... Hope you'll join in the fun.
My 1st coloring for Day 4 of challenge, better late than never, Right, LOL.....

 Thanks again for popping by and have a fabulous week.  Stop back soon to see what else I'll be coloring......

Until next time
Tootles


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring Chris..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. We stumbled over here from a different page and thought
    I should check things out. I like what I see so i am
    just following you. Look forward to exploring
    your web page for a second time.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....