Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Last of the Xmas Cards

Back again with the last of my Xmas Cards for this year!  Finally done and it's a good thing as my Pet biz is about to get busy and I'd have no time to finish..... This batch of cards was done using some Anna Griffin card making supplies, misc. card toppers that I've had for a while and only use when I need quick cards. An then one last Parchment Groovi card and one stamped card.  They make really pretty cards without a lot of effort.  Enjoy!










added a touch of wink of stella to this Parchment card for a liitle shimmer.

Well hopefully I have not missed anyone on my card list.  Although I have really backed off on whom I send to theses days.  Only sent 25 hand made ones this year, in past I've done over 80!  Thanks for popping by and have a fabulous day!  

Until next time
Tootles

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic set of cards Chris. I love the toppers you have used and the gorgeous parchment cards..loz

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....