Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Yellow Roses Birthday and more fall

Hello, I'm back with a very pretty birthday card for a very sweet online friend.  I made this card b/c I know it one she probably would not make, she does wonderful watercolor cards and draws like no bodies business.  She is awesome and I just wanted to make her a card to show her how much she means to me.  So Helen Hannum Happy Birthday Lady! 

 And well I was still into fall colors of late so I made these two fall cards using the ink smooshing technique.  And it was great fun.

Thanks so much for coming by and if you feel inclined please leave me a message and tell em what you like and don't like about these...........

Until next time,
Tootles

3 comments:

  1. She will love that card they are all great......your a great card maker gal....sorry I missed your call but you have already left so we will chat later when you return.....Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three fabulous cards Chris..loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that roses birthday card for your friend. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....