Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Anniversary Card 27 yrs with Hubby

Hey there all you crafty peeps.  Thought I'd share a really quick card I made for mine and Hubby's 27th Anniversary later this week.  Our colors when we married where grey and burgundy so I used that as my theme.... Used a digital Image I had printed a few years back and an Anna Griffin Pre-printed background card.  And that's it.  Oh I also added a vellum strip, stamped Happy Anniversary and a few grey bling pieces!  All done.  I am happy with it and he will like it and that's all that matters, right?   Thanks for looking and commenting.

Until Next time
Tootles






3 comments:

  1. Oh my! First, congratulations on your anniversary! Now, your card is just beautiful. What a gorgeous image - it really does convey love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your anniversary Chris.. Beautiful card you made..loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all.....Happy Anniversary! I love the card you made, a perfect silhouette image. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....