Thursday, April 27, 2017

One more birthday card

Evening y'all.  I have one more birthday card to share.  I made this last night when I could not sleep and decided to get up and make a card.  I am pretty happy with it.  Use Kitchen Sink Stamps and Marvy Le Plume Markers.   It's going to another card maker friend for her birthday.  I just can not get enough of water coloring these small scenes..... well here's the card: 
So that's the last birthday card for now, off to start Mother's day cards now......

Until next time
Tootles

2 comments:

  1. Love the basket of flowers. Great card gal.....but all your cards are great.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....