Tuesday, April 18, 2017

More cards done today

Hi all, just finished 3 cards.  One for a Pen Pal swap, and 2 birthday cards for my twin Aunts birthdays' May 2nd.  And if you can believe it I still need 3 birthday cards and 5 Mother's day cards all for May!  The ones I did today are all water colored with Zig markers and embossing. I am so addicted to water coloring, just love it!  So here are the 3 cards including the inside's also.  Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope I have inspired you to get busy crafting in some way.

Until next time
Tootles










6 comments:

  1. Oh Chris they are wonderful......each one makes me smile your so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all turned out so pretty. I love when the inside is just as pretty. I need to do more of that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris beautiful and gorgeous cards

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous range of cards Chris..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards each and every one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're really getting into the water coloring, and they're so pretty! Great job Chris.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....