Friday, March 10, 2017

Just a little stamping.....

Howdy y'all.  Made a rather pretty card for a friend's up coming birthday next Wednesday.  She is super sweet and I just love her.  I hope she likes the card, she does not like a lot of fuss about her day so I always just mail her cards and leave it at that.  I used Brusho Powders for the background and then stamped the flower in Momento tuxedo black.  Stamped one extra flower and used foam tape to raise it up a bit.  Added some colored bling dots to flower centers just cause it needed something....
Used some glittery paper and black to bring it all together.  then fussy cut a little banner and stamped Happy birthday.  The inside, I used the same black and a light lavender paper,  layered and stamped one lone flower in one corner to finish the card off.  I am really digging this one.  Hope y'all like it too.  Well be sure to pop by again soon as I am making several more cards this weekend hopefully......
and now for the card: 
Oh I forgot I also stamped the envy too....  Thanks for popping by.  See you again soon.

Until Next Time,
Tootles



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. What stamp is that? Did you fussy cut it out like the banner?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mike, stamp is from Magenta, it's a very old wood mounted stamp. And yes I stamped and fussy cut the raised flower.
      TY :)

      Delete
  2. Great birthday card gal. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Great colors. I wish I could remember to stamp the envelope. It always looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and background Chris..loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card! Really like the added centers for the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card gal.....love the background.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....