Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Red, Orange and Teal? Really....


Hello again.  I found some time today to get 2 more cards done.  1st one is for a group challenge and must be sent to one of the group members of our choosing.  We had to use Red, Orange and Teal.  I actually chose the challenge colors this time.  Why, I do not know, but i am happy to say I am thrilled with these 2 cards!   Made on Water color paper with distress inks and Stencil.  Sentiment word stamps stamped on vellum and are from Catherine Pooler.  The flowers and leaves are from Altenew and colored with water color pencils and baby oil and attached with foam tape.  added two orange bling to corners of vellum.  2nd cad done same way but no flowers attached.  I was pleasantly surprised with these and really like them......


Until next time
Tootles

1 comment:

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....