Sunday, May 1, 2016

1 more card made this past week


Hello, here is one of my last 2 cards for the week.  Used all items from the Stamp of Approval box from Stamp Nation, by Catherine Pooler.   These come out every so many months, can't remember how often but they always have a wonderful assortment of stamps, dies and sometimes embellishments too.   This card is  for Mother's Day.  The "YOU" is a die as are the hearts and they have glossy accents on them not so sure it shows that well in this pic. Everything else is stamped.   I love it!  Thanks for popping by and have a beautiful Sunday.   

P.S. will try to get the last card put together and post later today, no promises though, LOL....

Until next time 
Tootles


2 comments:

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....