Monday, October 12, 2015

Christmas cards, again

A marvelous Monday to all my crafty friends.....  It is a very warm day here, supposed to be 98 and sunny definitely does not feel like fall yet!  I have been trying very hard to work on my Christmas cards for this year.  I have made a decision though, I am only sending handmade cards to those who I know appreciate them and know what I put into them and then I am making about 60 to take to the Nursing home where my MIL was at.  They can definitely use them for the residents.  My mom also is making a bunch of lap blankets to give out there too with all the scrap yarn she has left over form other projects.  So now for the cards I have made all since Friday.  






 So have you noticed a them here?  I am a big snowman person.  So I am using all the snowman stah I have not used over the years.  I am having a such fun too, LOL.  Love to hear what you think of all these Christmas cards too.  I guess I need a few cards to that I forgot about hmm maybe work on these today, who knows, will decide once I am sitting at the craft counter and see what mood I am in........

Have a fabulous Monday what ever your doing! 

Until next time
Tootles

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! All fabulous cards Chris. I do Love the bendi fold first one..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I'm so proud of you to get started on the Christmas cards! (and your snowmen look adorable, all of them)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....