Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Card for Male friend

Hello all. I made this card last week and forgot to post it here.  Life just gets in the way sometimes!  This was made for one of our dear friends who said he wanted a Guiness and a Turkey Leg for his birthday, so this is what I came up with.

He absolutely loved it.  I make him a card every year.  This year he made me come into the dining room and pulled out a wood box and said I have every card you have ever made for me and for Allie, his girlfriend, right here in this special box.  I was must say I was so surprised and happy they have kept each and everyone!  That meant a lot to me.  Makes making these cards that much more meaningful for me!

That's it for tonight, bed time for me, early day of work tomorrow.

Until next time
Tootles

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card and perfect for a Man Chris...Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why he loved this cute and creative card (made just for him) It's one of the things that I really like about card making. You can personalize the cards for special people in your life.

    I have a long time dear friend that surprised me too...after she remodeled her kitchen. she put in a cork memory board, and on the board she pinned most of the cards I have made for her through the years...she keeps them on display. I felt so honored.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....