Sunday, February 8, 2015

A few Valentines

Evening all.  Popping in this evening with a few Valentines I made.  I still need a couple more but at least I got them started. And here they are.  Still attempting to dabble in the parchment.  Oh and I want to welcome a new follower and friend,Shirley.  Hoping you will find some inspiration from my cards.




We had a beautiful day here in Texas, it was 82 degrees.  Went on a wonderful motorcycle ride with my husband and friends. Just a perfect Sunday all around.  Wishing everyone a wonderful week.  My week is going to be a bit busy but I will be sure to check in here.

Until next time
Tootles

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Chris. Your parchment is going great..Loz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Loz, I am loving Parchment.....

      Hugs
      Chris

      Delete
  2. Great valentine cards! Thanks for sharing, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luv all your V-day cards. Your parchment is looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty Valentine cards! Great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for all the love....

    Hugs
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chris you are so smart. I love your cards! Guess what my butterfly is still laying here on my desk with the paper I picked out. I'll get there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much Shirley. Hope you share your card so we can all see it too.

    Hugs
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....