Saturday, January 31, 2015

It's time to pass it forward

Hello and Happy February!  I am popping by today to pass forward a special nomination to some of my favorite crafty bloggers.  I truly hope each of them realizes how much their friendship means to me and how much I enjoy reading their blogs!  My nominations are below and all they have to do is accept the ward, and follow the few rules listed below.  Drum Roll Please:

My nominations for the Liebster Award are:

Deloris of  Cardunow

Clara of  Just buzzin by

Paula of Low Country Paisley

Jill of Ribbon Challenged

Joy of Morning Glory Card Studio





OK here are the rules:

1. Be Sure to Thank the Blogger that nominated you and be sure to link back to their blog

2.  Answer the questions the blogger asked of you, by posting questions and your answers on your blog.

3.  Pass it forward by nominating your choice of bloggers with 500 or less followers and ask your 5 or more questions of them.

4.  Be sure to let each blogger know you nominated them by leaving comment on their blog and linking back to your award post.

5. Add the Liebster Ward logo to you blog somewhere.


And now for my Questions for you:

1. How long have you been Blogging and Crafting?

2.  Where does your creative inspiration come from?

3. Your 3 can not live with out supplies?

4.  What craft are you most passionate about?

5.  What are your favorite color themes

6.  What do you do with all the things you create?

7.  Does your family accept your crafty side? 

8.  Is just me or do you ever dream about crafting?


  This is very much about paying it forward and honoring those who are so creative & love blogging about their crafting adventures and have a small following.  I hope this gives you some new visitors and followers to your blog by honoring you with this fun fun award! 

                 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Chris! So very nice of you to think of me for this award, but I would like to graciously decline your nomination. Thank you for your understanding. :*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, thank you for thinking of me. As I said on my blog, I always have mixed feelings about the awards things. I was nominated for this award before...(don't think I even put it on my sidebar..).but as I explained in my post...I do feel honored when someone thinks enough of my blog to give me an award...so I did respond ...maybe didn't exactly follow the rules...smile.
    but I did answer some questions and give you and others a shout out. Hope you are having a great weekend. Blessings, Jill

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....