Thursday, June 19, 2014

I'm still here, promise!

HELLO!  I am sorry to have been gone for so long, sometimes life has different ideas for us.  Won't go into the whole long store but the short version is we have had to put my MIL that lived us in a nursing home.  She had a hrt attack and the dementia became so bad we could not handle her at home any longer.  It's been a long few months but things are settling down hopefully.  Keep us in your thoughts, pls.

Now I want to share abunch of cards I made over the time gone.  Let me know what you think.








Ok so that's all I have for today.  Am off to re-pot some pretty plants and herbs.  Then maybe somemore cards will be made who knows.  Have a wonderful day !

Until Next Time,
Tootles all

3 comments:

  1. Hi Chris, thanks for your visit. So sorry to hear about your MIL. Very difficult when going through such a time, but she is where she can be cared for by professionals, and hopefully, even though it's heartbreaking, give you a bit of respite from the constant care I'm sure she required. You have made a most productive use of your time, as you have shared so many lovely cards. Each one is a treasure, and I'm sure it helped to occupy your mind and hands while dealing with such hard Life matters. Take care, God Bless, and hugs to you too. TFS & good luck also to your MIL in her new home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo! What a nice variety of cards. I'm sorry to hear about your MIL, but now she's in a place that has experience with people with her issues. She's definitely in good hands. It is so hard to watch our parents age. It is nice to see that you got some "me time" in and got some playing done. It is good for the soul!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....