Monday, October 14, 2013

Happy Monday

Happy Monday.  Man it is raining by the bucket loads here.  Good day to stay in and play in my stash.  Today I have a Fall card to share.  I don't really make a lot of Halloween cards but I love to make Fall cards....... So here it is:


This card was made with Bazzil card stock, Spellbinder die, Elizabeth Craft outline sticker, and Glitter Ritz micro-fine glitter. Colored the glitter very lightly with Copics. Then added a few bead bling pieces.

Entering this card in the following Challenge(s):
               

Heck of a Challenge - Autumn Colours


The Crafting Cafe - Anything Goes


Sister Act - Cards only

Sparkle and Sprinkle Creative Challenges  Anything Goes with Glitter, Embossing Powder and/or Flocking

I have a few more on my desk and will finish them as soon as I can. Have a marvelous Monday and thanks for visiting.  



Until next time,
Tootles

3 comments:

  1. Wow you have been busy with fall cards - they are all very well done! I hope you will consider sending one into Sunshine for a child to receive! Thanks for joining the fall challenge this time!
    Lyn
    Sunshine Mail DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is lovely. I really like the glittered leaf and the hint of colour. I do like the elegant filigree frame too. Thanks for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the added sparkle. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....