Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Stamp of the week at The Stamping Shack

This week at The Stamping Shack's Facebook page we have a Digi stamp of the week special and it will be on special til next Tuesday.  The digi image for this week is called "Arty Girl" and can be purchased on the stamping shack store .  I made a sample item with this cute Arty Girl image.  I decided to make a Neat Bag Topper for a sleeve of stamps I am giving to a friend.  I just printed the image on cardstock and colored it with color pencils and OMS. Then stamped the text (from Just Rite Stamps) on either side in red .  Then I cut the paper down to fit the top of the stamp sleeve. Also added a couple red gems to top corners.  Folded it over the back and stapled to close it on. I think after looking at it I may add a little more bling gems and maybe a ribbon over the staple, hmm we'll see.  Any way here is the finished item.  Don't forget to stop by The Stamping Shack's Face Book page for more inspiration with this adorable digi image.

Have fun and crafty day!

Until next time,
Tootles

1 comment:

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....