Saturday, December 1, 2012

Our 2nd Challenge Begins Today, come join us!!

It's time for our second Challenge over at The Stamping Shack Blog.  The challenge theme is "Sparkle and Shine".  It will run until Dec. 14th, 2012.  Please come visit us on the blog to see what the rest of the Design Team have come up with to inspire you.  I used an image from The Stamping Shack Store called: Decorating the Tree.  I added lil bits of "sparkle and shine" all over my card.  I colored it with Colored pencils, blender pen and glitter glue.  Used a Martha Stewart punch on sides.  And I also added a big sparkly button as the tree topper and some extra bling!  And now for the card. 


Well I hope you'll decide to pop over to the blog and see the rest of the DT's work.  An maybe, just maybe, you'll want to play along for a chance at the winnings!  See over at our blog!

2 comments:

  1. it is very nice and so cutte .xoxo mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sparkly button for the tree topper! Your card is very cute and of course I love the image. :)
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....