Saturday, November 24, 2012

Making Christmas and other cards today.....

Hi all, it's a beautiful cool day here in Texas today, in the 50's and breezy.  I decided I had to really get busy on my card making so here is some of what I got done so far.  Also made a birthday card for my my dear friend Kelly who stays with my MIL a couple times a year when hubby and I need a break.  She is super sweet and great with Mom.  I am doing all this while trying to get the inside of the house ready to decorate for Christmas tomorrow. 




So I guess I better get back to cards and prepping for decorating.  Have a fun weekend all.

Until next time,
Tootles....................




1 comment:

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....