Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A sad day.......but a good day too

Morning all. I have a horrible cold, but I don't feel as bad a s I look, from what everyone is telling me, LOL!  We got some bad news as we where heading of to bed last night.  One of my hubby's dearest best friends finally lost his battle with cancer yesterday evening.  Rest In Peace, Mikey, You will be missed very much!  He and Hubby were on the Boy Scout counsel  together and they went around and started up troops in areas where there were none.  Hubby will miss him very much as will I!   I have to make a sympathy card now, hmmm, thinking something along the lines of Cowboy Hat, boots, ect... he was never with out either.  And wouldn't ya know I don't have either in stamps or digi's  darn it!  I will find something though.......

Well off to take some cold meds and get breakfast for the family.  Thanks for stopping by, I am happy to know all of you!

Have a wonderful Day!

Until next time
Keep on being Crafty.............

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....