Saturday, October 13, 2012

Silver Anniversary

Hello and a Happy Saturday morning to you.  I made a Silver Anniversary card for my Mum and Step Dad and I must say it came out Pretty darn OK.  I will be showing a few pics of it but unfortunately not today, don't want to spoil the surprise for them.  My mum follows the blog and I don't want her to see it yet.  So you will have to wait til Tuesday.......sorry!   But I did get 2 cards in the mail that I'll share with you.  Both made by my mum, and they're very cute and pretty....................


 My Mum knows how much I love Owls and I certainly think that one is way cute!  Didn't she do a great job with these cards?  I think so, Thanks MUM!

Have a wonderful weekend and be safe.................

Until next time,
Tootles


2 comments:

  1. Wow Chris, these are beautiful!!!
    love the puches :)
    Hugs,sandra ( Outlawz)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris, these cards are so pretty. Aren't you the fortunate one to have a Mom to share your interests in the cardmaking craft. I hope you live close enough that you can enjoy a stamping day occasonally. Tell Mom she did good! Thanks for sharing this lovely card. Hugs
    oh, does Mom have a blog?

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....