Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Blog Candy


Blog Candy Picture...... when I hit 25 followers, my hubby will pick a number from a hat, Good luck. Drum Roll please....................................

I hope this inspires you to follow me.  Now I am off to see what the Tuesday Color Challenge is over on Outlawz for this week.  Then it's time to get my homemade soup warming for dinner tonight.  The weather is perfect today, 77 degrees, and tonight it's going to be in the mid 50's, yippee!!  Come on Fall.  


Until next time.......
Tootles

5 comments:

  1. Whooeee, good blog candy. Your pkg got mailed today. Hope you will enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, Thanks Mary. Glad you think the Blog Candy Is cool!

      Delete
  2. Hi Chris, hope you get to 25 soon! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Patti. I wanna give some goodies away! Thanks for the Love.

      Delete
  3. Hi

    Was just on my blog and found you had been there, Have been off line due to a computer change, so thanks for the comment. That is the only stamp of the "ladies" that I have, but certainly not the last,. Have a good one.
    Shari Moore

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....